Nothing Much to Report

I was harassed this week for not posting anything here in awhile. However, nothing overly post-able has been going on. Pat was out of town last week for work. As soon as he got back, he got sick. Bella went to a sleepover at my aunt's house last weekend. Gabe has decided that all plates are hats, so he puts them on his head regardless of whether or not they're full of food. Seriously, nothing worth writing a post about. But we're still here and all is well.


Bedtime stories with Daddy


"Big. Heavy."


Oh, and this morning I had both kids in the car when the garbage truck came down the other side of the street. I actually got Gabe out of the car just so he could see it. I would have let him watch the truck go down our side too, but I didn't want Bella to be late for school. Luckily we saw another garbage truck and a bus walking from the car to daycare, so I think he'll survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3