Happy Easter!

Okay, so I know that I'm an entire week late on the Easter pictures, but I'm going to blame the fact that I've been sick all week and today is the first day in a week that I've felt like a normal person...

Anyway, Happy Easter!



We had a lovely day. First we went to church.


Then Gramps put together an Easter egg hunt for Gabe. It turns out that he's really not good at hunting for eggs...


Then Gabe ate one starburst and he had so much energy that he would should "Ready Set Go!" And run from one side of the house to the other. He probably did that 30 times. There's a reason the kid eats very little sugar...

Bella put an Easter play on for us and then we had a lovely dinner. Then I started to feel sick and have been sick all week. Oh well, the rest of the day was nice.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter celebration!
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3