Gabe Tidbits

If I don't start writing some of these funny Gabe things down, I'm going to forget them...

Last night we got home late and Gabe was so tired he was loopy. All he could do is laugh hysterically. Bella was sitting in the middle of the floor and he was running in a circle around her, stopping in front of her, hitting her on the head wuth a balloon and laughing one of the deepest belly laughs I've heard from him, only to run around and do it again. I took a video and showed it to them and he laughed just as hard at himself in the video. I couldn't even make him go to bed because the laughing was so amazing.

-----

He had a pinecone in the car this morning and asked if he could "Frow pinecone high sky ceiling?"

-----

He's in the bathtub playing and he just said "Holy moly smoke!"

------

He's learning so much right now it's crazy. He's bringing up things that happened months ago like "Gabage tuck gabage can over!" (When the garbage truck knocked over the neighbor's garbage can around Christmas) and "Gampa Gammy Betsy!" (Grammy and Grandpa have a dog named Betsy that he played with a month ago). He's still concerned about not liking the snow machine.

He's also learning lots of songs at school. A few weeks ago he suddenly yelled "NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING BED!" This week I got "2 monkeys jumping bed. Off bonk head. Mommy call doctor. Said. No no monkeys bed."

He also told Gram the entire story of the three little pigs.
Gabe: First little piggy house sticks.
Gram: And the second little piggy?
Gabe: Second little piggy house sticks.
Gram: What did the big bad wolf say?
Gabe: Lemme in! Lemme in!
Gram: Not by the hair...
Gabe: Chinny chin chin!
Gram: I'll huff...
Gabe: Puff! (Starts blowing)
Gram: and I'll
Gabe: Blow house down!

Seriously the kid is two...

-----

He can tell his left from his right. If you ask him which hand is his left hand, he points to his left hand.

-----

He is all boy. He now insists on picking up rocks to carry around. This morning he tried to pick a handful of dirt to carry to school.

-----

The other day he got out of the shower and he'd gotten my silicon face scrubber. He decided to use that to clean the shower for me while saying "I'm busy right now. I'm cleanin!" The he hopped out and gave me a hug. I asked if he was done and he said "I still workin!" And ran back to the shower.

-----

Today Gabe was in trouble for not listening. He was crying and snuggling and asked me to sing "Jesus God song." I started singing it and he said "Dance Monkey Dance."

Then I finished singing and he said "Sorry Mommy listen."

-----

Seriously, the kid is hilarious. I'm so glad that he's part of our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3