Date Night

Before Gabe was born, Pat and I would go on a date every week. We'd take Bella to the church for the Wednesday night program, and he and I would go get coffee at the coffee shop. 

Once Gabe came along, that all fell apart. Apparently the demands of bedrest, the nicu and then a newborn change your schedule a bit? This year, we've taken Bella to the church for youth group, I've been going to Bible study and Pat and Gabe have been at the church on Wednesdays. Well, this week Bible study was cancelled, so Pat, Gabe and I went to get froyo. (He's too little to leave at the church quite yet...)


Clearly Gabe doesn't eat much sugar, because after a small bowl of froyo, he started doing this:


Luckily the place was mostly empty...

Date night definitely looks different than it used to, but I'm okay with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3