Frow Rocks Water

The weather was lovely yesterday and my friend Teresa was in town, so we headed down to the beach.

When I picked him up at school, he was playing at the park. He doesn't really like leaving the park, because he's having too much fun playing, but he willing left as soon as I used the words "throw rocks in the water." We stopped by the house to do important things like picking up Daddy and cutting up the watermelon and he was rather upset because he wanted to "frow rocks water" and stopping at the house was getting in the way of that!


Gabe may have eaten his weight in sand. I mean, when you eat chicken in one hand and play in the sand with the other, it's hard not to...



He and Pat got to spend time throwing rocks in the water while Teresa and I talked and played with her two-month-old. Then Gabe discovered the joy of throwing sand. Getting that out of his hair later was fun...


Do you know how many times I said "Don't put sand on the baby!" Before we took this picture???


Tonight when I picked him up from school, the first thing he said to me was "Frow rocks water!" I think it's safe to say he had fun at the beach...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3