No Baby

Still no baby.  And I think it's starting to make all of us a bit crazy.  My sister has been dreaming that either she's gone into labor (she's not pregnant) or that Pat delivered our baby at home.  Last night I dreamed that I had the baby, but that Pat had decided to go back to work.  I called him to tell him the baby was here and that he should come to the hospital and he asked if  he could come visit the next day because he was at work.  I told him no, and that he needed to come  to the hospital to see me and the baby now.  He finally showed up about the same time as my parents, my mom's old boss and Nathan's mother-in-law (or grandmother-in-law?) and then he held everyone else's baby, but not ours.  I went looking for him so we could make sure that we were settled on a name and Bella informed me that he'd gone back to work.

Let's just say that when I woke up this morning, I informed him that if he was not there when our baby was born because he was at work, I would not be happy with him.  Luckily, I do know that there's no way that he would pick work over being in the hospital with me and our brand new baby...

So we just get to keep waiting for a few more days, trying not to go crazy in the meantime....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3