A Sunny Day

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day. It’s actually starting to feel like spring. It’s light and (sortof) warm and even though we still have a massive pile of snow in the yard, it definitely feels like winter is over. Hopefully. I’m still not planting flowers yet...

Anyway, Pat and Gabe started the morning with a Daddy/Son date. When they got home I asked Gabe how it went. He told me that “we went to the beach and checked out a dirt pile. And we went to the harbor and checked out the boats.” Sounds like a pretty good date. Plus, they got coffee...



After naps, the boys and I went outside where I put Josy in the grass. It turns out that he refuses to put his left foot in the grass.



Seriously, he was out there for an hour and didn’t put his foot down. Sometimes it would get lower, but then he’d pick it back up again.



We did some yard cleanup and then the boys played in the grass and it was pretty wonderful.







And then we went on a family bike ride.



When we got back, Gabe decided he wanted to ride my bike. Clearly that did not work well...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3