Snow!

We woke up the other day to our first snow! Gabe was thoroughly impressed, but that’s partly because he knows that the sooner the snow shows up, the sooner his birthday comes...

As he ran off to get dressed he asked me to make sure that the snow didn’t melt any more while he was getting dressed. Um, I can’t promise that...



It’s a good thing that one of my projects for the day was to dig through all of the winter gear and make sure that the boys had everything they needed. I found this “winter vest” that he was really excited about and I can’t get over how adorable he is wearing it. I’m not convinced that it’s crazy warm, but that’s a different problem. 

I got Josy all dressed to go play outside and I had a different hat on him. Then he saw this one and grabbed it yelling “Huggie!” so I obviously had to let him wear this hat instead.





Apparently “playing in the snow” just meant “playing outside in the backyard” as the boys insisted on playing baseball, trying to get into the sandbox and swinging...











Gabe did make one snowball. He also tried to convince me to use it to make snow ice cream. Um, no. I definitely veto that.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3