Breakfast Bites

Every morning when I eat my breakfast, I look over and this is the face that is looking back at me.



He wants a bite of my breakfast and I think he’s convinced that the wider he gets his mouth, the more food I’ll shovel in. And it usually works. Silly kid ears half my breakfast in the morning... This morning he finished my breakfast and looked at Gabe and made the same face. Gabe was not excited about sharing...

In other news, Josy is now wearing the firetruck jammies. Gabe was wearing these when Josy was born and since he loved to match his brother, I managed to find firetruck jammies in every single baby size, so they could match. But as Josy grew threw clothes, Gabe still wore the exact same 2T pair. Now Gabe has finally moved to 3T and Josy is wearing the 2T ones and it has me weirdly sentimental. It’s just a silly pair of jammies, but they’ve been a part of life for a very long time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3