Easter Eggs

We decorated Easter Eggs tonight. I was all ready to help Josy decorate eggs for the first time, but then someone decided that he didn’t want to finish his dinner, so he missed out. He watched the whole time and it actually made life much easier that he was contained, so I’m not going to complain.

Gabe, on the other hand, was all in. He was super excited and wanted to keep dying eggs and thought it was great. He would have kept going, except that we ran out of eggs.





Every time we’d pull and egg out he’d say “Steady. Steady as she goes.” He has pirates permanently on the brain.











He decided to take off his shirt with two eggs left to dye.



They turned out pretty good. Plus, you can see the fun new table runner I made. It was my Sunday project when Pat and Gabe have been skiing.

Also, this was my first glitter project. I can see why everyone hates it...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3