Random Pictures...

Catching up on the last little while...

I spent a long time trying to get a cute picture of Josy in this sweater, since he looked so cute.





It’s a good thing too because when Gramps got him up from his nap, he looked like this... I’m guessing that sweater will not survive Josy.



Playing with Daddy...



My helpful little pirate 



Gram and Gramps watched Josy so that the three of us could go skiing before they went back to Arizona for a couple of months.





Meanwhile, Josy decided that he needed to go with Gram and Gramps.





Gabe decided that Gramps wasn’t going anywhere.



We’ve finally started letting Josy watch a little TV. He doesn’t get much, but it is fun to get to watch a few things all together. I have no idea where Pat was, but I’m pretty sure I took this to send him to make him jealous about all the fun he was missing out on.



Gabe got creative on coming up with a sheath for his sword.



Morning snuggles with my little guy who is currently way to wiggly to want to snuggle with me very often.



I told Josy that it was time to put on his shoes and coat... so he put on my scarf and tried to get Pat’s jacket...



He was very proud of himself for this one.



Lucy had to go to the vet, so we borrowed at carrier. Both boys thought it was great. Josy kept locking it with his pirate key and Gabe just crawled inside. Lucy, on the other hand, refused to come in the house as long as that thing was sitting there.



I went for a run and saw this. Does it get prettier than that???



We stopped by Aunt Jan’s house to pick tomatoes and play for a bit. Josy found the piano and had to play for a bit.



“I need to take a snooze.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3