Cat Carrier

Josy found the cat carrier. He is suddenly convinced that this is the best toy ever! Freddy, however, is still a little traumatized by it after his flight up here and is a little freaked out that it’s suddenly just hanging out…

Thursday night, when Josy found out, he put his applesauce packet in it (which he’d been carrying around the house trying to convince me that he needed to eat it even though he’d just had one and I was in the process of making dinner…) and carried it around like a purse. Then I was helping Gabe with something and I turned around and saw this.



Yesterday morning, Freddy was eying it. Josy saw him and proceeded to put his blanket inside, to make a nice soft spot to sleep, and tried to get Freddy to get inside by telling “Fe-y! Lay down! Fe-y! Lay down!” It did not work.

But boys spent last night trying to get Freddy in the carrier. Gabe even held Freddy while Josy fumbled with the zipper, but it didn’t work. So naturally, the next fun thing to do was this.



Finally I got the boys to bed. When I came downstairs, I saw this.



Apparently he just wanted in on his own terms…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3