The Last Week…

The last week has been rough. Last Thursday Pat and Bella went to visit his parents. They got back late Sunday night, after the boys were already in bed. Then Pat had a work trip Monday morning and left the house at 3am. He got back Thursday night just as the boys were getting tucked into bed.

Everyone was missing Daddy. Josy was a cranky mess and I’m guessing that was what was going on. Pat got a very long Josy snuggle on Friday morning when he got home.

But we still had fun. 

Gabe’s been watching art tutorials on YouTube and learning his to draw. Obviously most of them are pirate themed, but he also drew an ice cream cone with a face.



I have some really good helpers who now fight over who gets to scrape my windows  in the morning.



He came home from school with this pirate that he drew without following the tutorial. 



We came home and discovered that the cats had knocked over a glass and it broke all over the floor. Gabe was excited to help clean up the mess, even though he insisted on using his headphones.



Josy wanted to help me make coffee.





They make coffee and now do their own shopping. They’re growing up so fast!



He thought he should try my contacts. I told him know, but let him wear my glasses instead. He claimed he could see just fine. There’s no way that’s true, since my eyesight is terrible…



We dropped off our shoeboxes!



5 minutes after we got back from church…he was dressed like a pirate again.



Gabe had to decorate his turkey however he wanted, but he had to be hiding or in disguise so that he wouldn’t get eaten for Thanksgiving. So naturally…he made it a pirate. For the record, he drew all of the pieces on paper. I used his plans and cut felt exactly like he’d drawn. Then he got glued then all on.



He was trying to finish his dinner and watch his show at the same time. Since Gabe wasn’t allowed to watch tv (consequences aren’t always fun…), he could only watch his show when Gabe was doing something else, like cleaning his room, so he was taking advantage of every moment he could. And Gabe want thrilled…



I got this picture from school…



My silly Josy.



My little pirate on World Preemie Day.



Josy likes to come to my office every morning just so that he can steal all my coffee cups. But he’s started counting them, which is adorable.



I had the cutest little tea date. Tea, drawing, work (for me…) and Battleship.



A friend gave me a bomber jacket for Josy and it’s the cutest thing ever!



He’s literally going to take my job.



“Can we please read Treasure Island again? Please?? Pleeeeeeeease????”



We had fun. But we were all very happy to have Daffy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3