Family Time

The last couple of weeks have just invited a lot of fun family time. I took off with as much as I could, working from home when I needed to get anything done, and we just rotated who was staying home with Josy while he napped. Too bad Pat still had to work…

Katilyn and I got in some runs.



Bella got her boot off!!



The ladies all went to lunch and we had to tell Great Gram to get off her phone so we could pray and eat… Who’d have thought she’d be the one with the phone problems???



Gramps actually got a smile out of Jeremiah!



Froyo date!



Jeremiah did a pretty good job of being gentle with Freddy. And Freddy handled Jeremiah pretty well too.



Ladies lunch!



Katilyn and I think alike because we both picked the same outfit.



We were trying to play a game and this was the only way to keep them all focused…





All Gram wanted was a nice picture with her youngest grandson. He was not having it.



Bryson asked me to pull out the trains, which my boys never play with. Suddenly they were everyone’s favorite toy.



Freddy fell on his sword for us. 



And finally, Katilyn and I decided to try a home improvement project all by ourselves!





It turned out pretty good!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3