Gabe's Birthday Part II

On Saturday we had an open house birthday party for Gabe. I figured that was easier than trying to plan things for a specific time, since it was a one-year-old's birthday party and he didn't really care, plus it's a Saturday in December, which is always a bit crazy...






Since he's really only an 8-month-old, I wouldn't let him have a cake. Somehow jumping from puréed vegetables to frosting just seemed like a bit much... Instead, Gabe got a half an avocado!




I think that the avocado accomplishments basically the same thing...


Happy Birthday my sweet little boy. We love you so much!


Oh, and in the middle of the birthday party, he pulled himself up on the couch all by himself.  He had to use his mouth to get stood up, but he did it.  Unfortunately, I was in the other room.  Normally I go for the theory of "If Mom didn't see it, it didn't happen", but this time there were six other witnesses, so I couldn't deny it...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3