The Day After...

While Gabe had a great time at his birthday, it clearly wiped him out. He actually fell asleep like this on my lap at church...

Bella had her Christmas piano recital. I can't post a video on here, but she played We Three Kings and she did a great job.



--------------------------------------

Gabe had his one year appointment this week. He's up to 15lbs and 26in long. It's completely crazy to me that he's quite so big... Anyway, he's still doing the military crawl, but he can go from crawling to sitting and back again without any trouble. When he falls over, he can catch himself with his hand and push himself back up.

I'm glad that he's meeting all of these developmental goals, but it's still sad that my baby is growing up so fast...
 
 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3