Church

Well, someone may be ready for the church nursery. Usually we leave him in the service with us until he starts squawking and then one of us takes him out. He entertains everyone sitting behind us also... Today he never squawked, so we left him in the service. However, he spent the service doing this:


In case that's unclear, Pat and I are sitting like normal people. Gabe is upside down. I have a deathgrip on his foot so that he doesn't land on his head. I think it's time for him to go to the nursery...

In other news, he's slowly figuring out how to crawl on all fours. He flips to his belly after a few steps because he's faster, but I've caught him doing the actual crawl a few times now.

He really wanted to play with my pump and I told him no and moved him, so he figured out how to get to it anyway.
I actually had trouble getting him out of there. It was a tight spot!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3