Cousin Fun

My brothers (and their wives) may have left, but that doesn't mean that the fun all had to stop! Several of my cousins live here (or were visiting for Christmas) so we all got together for an evening at the train park. I think that we had 12 kids ranging in age from 13 to 3 months. It was a bit crazy...

All the little girls just loved Gabe. It's a good thing that he doesn't mind getting passed around...


Remy told me that she wants to keep him, so I'm not allowed to take him home. I'm not sure that her parents would be quite so excited about their 5-year-old bringing home a baby...

The next night we went to Zoolights. I'd never been to one before and it was a bit strange to be at the zoo and not see any actual animals, but the lights were rather impressive.


Bella nearly got eaten by a crocodile...

They had some incredible lego exhibits too.

 

On Friday, we had lunch at the American Girl store. That may be every little girls dream. The look on Bella's face when we walked in was priceless. 


Bella really hit it off my cousins daughter Cosi. The other day she voluntarily got up at 5:45am just so she could spend the day at Cosi's house. We may have to figure out how to get her down here more often...
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3