Bathtime

Last night Gabe needed a bath. So I filled the tub with water and then got him down from the high chair. He went straight for the bathroom and I followed him. When he got to the tub, he tried pulling himself up on the side of the tub to get in. Since he was only wearing a diaper and doggy slippers, I thought it would be a super cute picture of him, trying to get into the tub, so I pulled out my phone. However, instead of getting stuck on the top of the tub like he usually does, he went all the way over, face first in the water with the little doggy slippers straight up in the air. It still would have made for a cute picture, but I chose instead to rescue him from drowning in the bathtub, take off the diaper and the slippers and let him take a bath.

All is well. But that is why Gabe never gets to be alone in a bathroom with a full bathtub...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3