Transitions

My dear sweet little baby is growing up right before my eyes and I'm not okay with it!

At daycare they are ready to move him into the toddler room. It's a month long transition, and it looks like we're going to start that next week. I told them no because my baby is never going to be a toddler and he will stay little forever, but apparently that isn't a good enough reason.

I pulled out his 12 month clothes this week and tried putting them on him. They weren't crazy big on him.


And today I packed him his lunch for school in an actual lunch box, rather than just throwing his food in the diaper bag. He even carried it into school by himself.

My baby is growing up!!! :( How do I stop this???


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3