Beat the Odds

Today was the Beat the Odds Race. It's my favorite race because they give out these really great long sleeve t-shirts. Plus, all the proceeds go to a really great cause.

Bella and Gram and I have been doing the race for several years now. Usually I run, while the two of them do the walk. This year they pushed Gabe too.


On a running note, I know have definative proof that all of the stroller running is really good for me. I set a PR (personal record) for my 5K, running 9:55/mile, which is crazy fast for me! That stupid stroller really is good for me!

After the race, Bella went to my Aunt's house to hang out with the cousins and Pat was doing yard work. He'd rented a skid streer, which Gabe thought was the coolest thing ever. He'd run from one side of the house to the other just to watch Daddy.


And really, do you get a better view for lunch???


He's definitely convinced that his Daddy is the coolest ever.

On another note, doesn't everyone play with an ear of corn in the dishwasher???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3