Just a Normal Saturday...

I woke up way too early this morning (at least, way too early for a Saturday...) because apparently I was stressing about all sorts of things and sleep just wasn't going to happen. I think this is the first time that I've been up before Bella on a Saturday ever... Anyway, I decided to bake, so we had Chocolate Chip Muffins for breakfast.

Gabe was the first one up and he was pretty upset that I wouldn't let him have one the moment they came out of the oven. Apparently waiting for them to cool is a tough concept. Once they were cool, we decided to have a muffin picnic on the floor.


This may not have been the best plan I've ever had...


This afternoon I ran some errands while Pat stayed home with the kids. When I got home I discovered that Gabe has learned a new way to get on the couch.

 
  

No wonder he can get out of his crib. Seriously, never a dull moment around here...
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3