Pat and Gabe

I've realized that I need to take more pictures of Pat and Gabe together. Realistically, all of my pictures are of Gabe. Bella currently won't let me take any pictures of her ever, so my phone (and this blog...) are very Gabe-centric.

Anyway, Gabe loves his Daddy. (Actually, the feeling is pretty mutual!) I know that Pat complains that Gabe prefers me, but he definitely loves his Daddy too. It might help that Daddy will let him watch Blippy, which is his absolute favorite.


For Christmas, Gabe got a toolbox. So he and Dad had to compare his new toolbox with Daddy's tool box. I can see many tool projects in their future...


Today, we went to the pet store, just to look around. Gabe was thrilled! Between the birds and the "fishies" and the dogs, he thought it was wonderful!


The other day we were all in the car and Gabe yells "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Pat says "yes Gabe?" Gabe whispers "Gabage tuck." Then he yells "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Again. "Yes Gabe?" "Gabage tuck." I think this process repeated itself at least five times.

The boy definitely loves his Daddy...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3