Random Gabe Moments

Apparently I haven't taken many pictures lately, which means that I don't have very many random updates today.

Gabe is learning how to stall. Now when I put him to bed, I get him all settled into bed with all of his stuffed animals. I'm about to leave and he says "Mommy hug." How am I supposed to resist that? Yesterday I told him it was time to get ready for bed and he said "No jammies. Hug bear."


Gabe and Toby are getting used to each other. Maybe I should rephrase that. Toby is getting used to Gabe. He's even let Gabe pet him a few times. Unfortunately now Gabe wants to pet him all the time and is having trouble understanding that he shouldn't chase Toby when he runs away.


Gabe loves his Gramps. (Gramps is pretty smitten too...) When we pull into their house he yells "Gamps yeah!!! Gamps yeah!!!" When I pick him up from school, he regularly asks to go to Gramps' house with a "Gamps ball." Gramps has a great ball to play with. I have no idea what the poor kid is going to do when Gram and Gramps head south for awhile...




We had major drama this morning! The garbage truck came and knocked over the neighbors garbage can. Gabe was terribly distressed. "Oh no! Gabage tuck! Oh no! Gabage tuck over!"

Oh, and he calls his kangaroo "kanadoodoo."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3