A New Project

Since we haven’t had anyone offering to buy our house, we decided to rip out the carpet and put in a new floor. Luckily I married a pretty handy guy and Pat is going to be able to do all of the work. Unfortunately he has a job and can’t spend all of his time working on the floor...

He spent most of Saturday ripping out the carpet. Bella stayed home in case he needed help and my job was to get Gabe out of the way.

It was a beautiful day, so I promised him we could throw rocks in the water. Unfortunately, the tide was super low, so most of the rocks were also covered in barnacles and seaweed. This didn’t bother him too much though.











He also found a little creek and ended up basically sitting in it. It too bad that I didn’t think to pack dry pants...



After a while, we decided to go get lunch. There was a lady sitting a few tables away wearing a strapless dress. She was far enough away that she had some things (chairs, napkins, etc) blocking our view of her top entirely. So naturally, Gabe points and yells “That lady is naked right there!”

After lunch, Gabe and I went to my parents house so Gabe could take a nap and I could finish reading some books I needed to give back to a friend. Also, I may have taken a nap... 

So basically, Gabe and I had a nice quiet day of playing and relaxing. Bella played video games while waiting to see if Dad needed help (which she thought was great). And Pat got to spend the day ripping up carpet...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3