Bad Guys!

I got to mention the bad guys in my last post! Gabe’s jacket is a pullover fleece jacket and when he puts it on, if his shirt sleeves ride up, then he gets upset because “I look like a bad guy!” I have no idea where that came from, but it’s been going on for a couple of months. At least we’re now to the point where he doesn’t cry, he just says “Bad guys!” and we know to fix his sleeves. Silly child.

Yesterday we were driving past the retaining wall and talking about walls and he said “Mom! Wall starts with walrus!” I’m really not trying to teach him to read. I’m not!

And then there’s this guy who is just way too cute for words...







No, he doesn’t have teeth. Those are spit bubbles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3