A Day at the Park

On Tuesday the boys got sent home from school with a low grade fever. This fever was literally so low that when I called the doctor (trying to be a responsible parent in a pandemic), she told me that it wasn’t a fever. They’re fine. I never saw a hit of a fever or any symptom other than Josy being grumpy on Tuesday. Nonetheless, we’ve been home for three days until I can take them back to school tomorrow.

Staying home with the boys and trying to work is ridiculously complicated, but I’m not going to get i to that right now. Instead, I’ll just say that we had some extra fun together. I really do like hanging out with my boys. They’re pretty fun little boys. And while they do make my house a disaster and might make me crazy with the questions and the poop and emptying out all the cupboards, they’re pretty great.

Today the weather was nice, so I insisted that we go play at the park. We were the only ones there and the weather was great, what more can you want? 

Josy climbed all the way to the top by himself and then turned around to go down the slide. He didn’t actually go down by himself, but I could tell he both wanted to and was terrified. I’m actually very glad that he was too scared to do it. I’m already going to have trouble keeping up with this one...







Gabe wanted to pretend that the whole thing was a pirate ship (shocking!), so he told me that he was “roasting the sail!” 





It’s been a fun week with my boys. I love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3