Lots of Catching Up...

I have way too many pictures that to catch up on, so this will be a little bit of everything...

These two are just too cute...



If I hadn’t seen her crawl in the bag, I would have had no idea she was in there.



Bella went to prom!!



We made a fire and toasted some hot dogs. Josy was clearly very into it...



Gabe had decided that he wants his hair to be flat. It’s never going to happen, but he’s desperate to try.



Since I was taking pictures of Gabe, this one walked up to me and grinned, so I had to take a picture of him too.



Seriously, how cute is he???



He insisted on helping me bring the plants outside. He loves to be a big helper, even if his “help” is less than helpful...



Gabe decided to dump his boots out in the car, so he got to vacuum it out. He made sure to wear his headphones though.





I woke up with a cold (first one in over a year!) and Josy was super whiney, so I was thinking he might be getting sick, so he started home with me for the day. He turned out to be fine, but it was fun to be home with him for the day, just the two of us.



He loves Lucy. He gave her her mouse to snuggle with, then he tried to feed her some water out of his super cup, and then he laid down to smile at her. She is so patient with him.



This is his favorite place to sit...



He loves tangerines. And for some reason he insisted on wearing his too small winter coat while doing it...



Tball game number two! He started out as the starting pitcher (which may have involved scooping water off of the pitchers mound with his mitt...).



I think my favorite moment of the game was when he was playing 3rd and suddenly ran to his coach on the pitchers mound mid-inning to tell him that he needed to pee.



These two love picking me dandelions. I think Gabe’s goal is to pick me every dandelion in town.



This little sweetheart keeps giving me String when I don’t feel good and he’s designated himself as my cough drop getter. “Mommy, do you need a cough drop? Let me get you one. You need one.” He even throws the wrapper away for me.



Just hanging out with his blankey, avoiding getting dressed.



Gabe suddenly decided that he needed to wear his fireman costume to school. I didn’t see that coming. He’s been a pirate for the last year.



I may have had some help with the dishes. And certain toddlers were wandering the house with the cheese grater...



He got out two cups and insisted that I fill them both with “wa-ba.”



Pat and Gabe have discovered a love of reading, so most nights they end up snuggled up in the chair, reading Redwall. I’m not sure which of them enjoy it more.



And this morning I ended up with Spiderman. I’m very confused. Is this the end of the pirate phase???



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3