Bonbons!

Time for one of my favorite family traditions: rolling bonbons and watching White Christmas.

Luckily I have a master nut chopper, who chopped the whole batch for me.



Then we started rolling and started the movie. Um, I have never answered so many questions about White Christmas. I never realized that it was quite such a confusing movie…



I’m impressed with Gabe. This year, for the first time, his bonbons look like balls, not random little logs that look a little funny when dipped in chocolate…

Then Josy got up.

I was expecting Josy to watch the movie, but instead he decided he wanted to roll bonbons too. So I let him. His definitely looked like logs and there was some slobber involved, so anything he touched got out in a separate pile and I’m feeding those ones too Pat.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3