Christmas Fun!

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to get ready for Christmas! And Sunday was the day to get started. 

First, the kids and I decided to go on a walk to enjoy the snow. I think that Bella and I got the short end of that stick…





We didn’t even put on snow gear, thinking it was just going to be a quick walk. Instead we ended up at the elementary school sledding. We only made it about two runs down since everyone was cold. Lesson learned. Always wear the snow gear, even for a short walk!





Then we put Josy down for a nap and Bella, Gabe and I decorated the house for Christmas. I don’t have any pictures of that. But we did find the cat’s Santa hat. Freddy was not impressed. But I’m pretty sure the kids have been waiting for that moment since we got him.





And with that, we’re now officially ready for Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3