Catching Up

Before Christmas this weekend, I need to catch up on all of the random pictures that I have that are not connected to any event, like birthday parties and Christmas Tree Hunting. Fair warning: this will be long. I think I have a months worth of pictures to add.

It’s not terrifying at all to be laying on the floor and open your eyes to this…



This boy loves his Freddy. Actually, we’re all pretty smitten with Freddy.



When one of the kids knocks over my folded laundry basket, they get to refold it. I’m not sure what to do about Lucy though…



We went to Gallery Walk. It was very cold, but we got dinner and candy canes. Does it get better than that??



Plus, the quilt store had a puppy to play with.



Sledding down the slide, straight towards the house. Nothing could go wrong there.



These boys love their hot chocolate…



Daddy borrowed a backhoe to deal with our crazy amounts of snow. The boys thought it was the best!





We went to Bella’s band concert and it was fun to actually get to listen in person!





School sends me the best pictures of Josy playing in the snow with his friends.





He insisted on two bowls. Silly kid.



For a few days, I couldn’t figure out how his pillow case was coming off his pillow every night. So he showed me that he was trying to sleep like this. Suddenly it makes a lot more sense…



We managed to decorate the Christmas Tree. The bottom half is all shatterproof balls that e we don’t care about at all. The top is nice ornaments, but only ones that are not breakable at all, like wood or knit. There are no glass ornaments this year. I do not trust Freddy. Or Lucy, for that matter.







Poor Freddy. He is going to be loved to death.



And this is why we have no glass ornaments this year…



It was time to leave and I couldn’t find Josy. I finally found him he and asked him what he was doing. “Talking. Phone.” Okay then.



All dressed up for his school Christmas Program! Unfortunately the vest disappeared after one day of wearing it and I have no idea where it is.



He looks so grown up fixing his tie!



It’s possible that leaving the wrapping paper downstairs isn’t the best idea as Josy decided that it makes good binoculars.



It may have been a crazy cold run, but does it get prettier than that???



Josy helped me clean the house to get ready for Jeremiah to visit.





Oh these two…



We had a play date with some friends. It was a little bit cold out. I may have put hand warmers in my boots to keep my toes from freezing… But they all had fun.



Although we did go get hot chocolate afterwards to warm up…



I told the kids that if they could reach the balloon, they could have it. They both tried very hard, but just couldn’t reach it. Gabe told me that he needed me to help him get on the freezer and then to the hanging sign and then he could reach it. Um, no.



He must be tired…



We went to the airport to wait for Jeremiah and the boys were pretty sure that we waited forever!



But he made it!





We made stuffed peppers for dinner and Josy wanted to help. So I gave him all of the peppers and told him to arrange them in the pan.



Then he put oil on them. He was very proud of himself, even though it didn’t make him any more excited about actually eating them…



Morning snuggles.



We went sledding! It was very cold and not everyone handled that real well. There may Have been several tears shed. But here are the happier times.







We watched Uncle Nathan play a soccer game.



And that catches us up to last night…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3