A First Grader

Today was Gabe’s last day of kindergarten. We now officially have a first grader. Someone please tell me how that’s possible???

Last night was his kindergarten program. The kids sang songs and recited Bible passages and got their diplomas. It was adorable.

Unfortunately, all of my pictures involve other kids, so you’re just going to have to trust me that they were cute…



This morning, I asked Gabe what he wanted for breakfast because it was his last breakfast as a kindergarten and he told me he wanted a ham sandwich. Um, okay? So I made him a ham sandwich.



Yesterday he’d asked if he could ride his bike to school and we didn’t plan ahead far enough to make it work then. So today we did.





I pushed the jogging stroller with his backpack in it on the way to school, and his bike on the way back. I’m sure I looked ridiculous, but that’s what we do for our kids, right?



And now he’s a first grader and I have no idea how that’s possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3