Class Trip

Gabe’s class has a field trip to the beach  and seeing as it was a sunny, beautiful day and I haven’t been to any of his field trips yet, I decided to join them. Josy came too.

Josy was super excited to go to kindergarten. He marched right in and started playing with the toys. There were a couple of other little brothers there, but they were all a little overwhelmed. Definitely not Josy…

We all packed up and headed to the beach. We saw a couple of deer on the way and Gabe insisted that I take a picture. Thank goodness we were on a quiet road…



When we got here, we played with magnetic sand, flew kites and played with bubbles. The weather was perfect, the kids were having fun, and it was a great way to spend the morning.













Then we drove back to school and I dropped off the kid that I was driving. As we drive off, Josy burst into tears because “Me go kin-garten!!” 

Apparently he had fun. And it’s a good thing that we only have one more week of school because I have a feeling that school drop off is going to be significantly more complicated next week…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3