The Week in Pictures

Just as I thought we were about done with pirates, they come down dressed like this…



I took Gabe to my office to help me on a work project. He was glad to help and made sure to tell me that it was a good thing he was tiny because he didn’t think I’d fit down there.



He loves playing on the bear.



Sometimes parenting is choosing to let them eat breakfast on the counter, right?



Twice in one week



Bryson flew up for a couple of weeks and this was Gabe’s super excited face. Turn Bryson decided to try it. These two definitely aren’t related or anything…



We had a couple more baseball games. Sometimes I forgot just his tiny Gabe is…



I really appreciate that he isn’t the only one that pays in the dirt…



Jokes aside, he loves playing baseball and he’s doing so well at it. Yes, he gets distracted and digs in the dirt, but when the play starts he’s focused and makes sauce great plays. He’s been doing a great job hitting and has had a great attitude even when he gets out. We’re so proud of him.

The boys are never going to let Nathan leave…



Laurie taught Gabe to play Go Fish and he loves it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3