Chaos

The last two weeks have been chaos. Earlier I said that Josy was doing fine, but he managed to get a bizarre stomach bug that lasted a week, multiple other people ended up getting sick and staying home from work and school, and we’ve still had my friend’s kids with us. It’s been a lot. But we’ve made it though so far.

Gabe was having a quiet moment at church.



G: My feet are really big!

Yes. Yes, they are. Also, he picked his own outfit.



This kid is so silly. He decided to have a picnic on his blanket, and then took a fake nap.







We woke up to snow and Josy insisted on shoveling the front yard.







I pulled out all of the 3T clothes. It’s caused drama because Josy is not sure about wearing clothes that he remembers Gabe wearing, but we’re working through it. I found these adorable overalls and managed to convince him that they’re “worker” pants, so hopefully he’ll actually wear them, unlike Gabe…



I told the boys to pick up the toys and Josy pulled out the broom. That wasn’t at all what I asked, but can I complain that they were cleaning???



Gabe was in charge of dinner. We made some thingsout of his Redwall cookbook. At least, that was the plan, then it cut his finger peeling pears and I had to do the rest of it…



The other kids were talking while Gabe was trying to sleep, so he ended up in my bed. When I went to bed, I found him like this. Not only was the light on, but hos wrist looks like it’s broken…



Freddy snuggles…



Bella called, so naturally this is a logical place to really to get, right???


Gabe and I went on a date this afternoon. Life’s been crazy enough that he and I haven’t spent much time together, so it was good.



Dad went to visit Grammy and Grandpa Jim, so we got to talk to them.



It was the 100th day of school, so we had to work on the 100th Day of School Project, complete with painting cheerios and making a necklace.



Josy had a lot of fun playing in the snow at school.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3