Painting

This weekend was a little crazy. Dad and I painted the kitchen, living room and dining room. It was a lot of work. Dad spent the last week doing some prep work during the week, filling holes and taking down curtain rods. Friday night I cleaned out all of the toys and anything extra that could be moved. Then Saturday morning we started taping at 9. And noon we started painting and I finished cleaning brushes at 10pm. It was a long day. I don’t think either of us could move by the time we were done.















Gabe was super excited to help. He did a really good job…for awhile. Then he got too crazy and I couldn’t trust him to not get paint everywhere, so we made him stop. He was not happy about that.



Then Sunday Pat and I pulled the tape off and put the house back together. I also insisted on doing crazy things like moping before we put the furniture back. I don’t know when our house has ever been this clean!! (Minus the paint stuff that needs put away once I do a few more touch ups…)



It looks so good and it feels so clean and fresh. Also, I haven’t put any of the toys back. I kindof don’t want to…




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3