Opening Day

I think Gabe has waited for this moment since the day that of his last game last year. It was Opening Day!

This was the first opening day that I’d been to since I was in elementary school, so I didn’t remember much about it, but I was impressed. All the kids got to high five all the high school kids, all the teams were introduced and we all pledged to have a great season.



Then it was time for Gabe’s first game. He was so excited!!

Unfortunately they had the pitching machine set too high for him, so he had trouble batting. Hopefully they’ll get that worked out in the next games. But he did a lot of fielding and made some great plays. He even got an out when he was playing pitcher!


This is one happy little baseball player.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3