Painting

My goal is to get the whole house painted before Pat starts putting in windows. We’re good on the first floor, but now we get to start with upstairs. Those rooms are easier so it shouldn’t take too long, but there’s a lot more stuff in each of those rooms. I’m really not looking forward to Bella’s room…

However, I managed to get started on Josy’s room which had the least amount of stuff in it and is definitely the best one to start with. Unfortunately, since I painted it green, it doesn’t look too different… 

Before…



During...


And after!


It was a lot of work, but it looks so much better!! Also, he refused to let me put the Puppy Dog Pals poster up, so now he has a big green blank wall…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3