Updated

I think I’ve fixed the blog. All of the pictures should be back and I fixed the layout so that you can actually go back into the archives and see the old posts. I didn’t know that any working…

One of the perks of going through all of my old posts is that I can see what I forgot to post about. So here are all of the fun pictures from the last few months that I somehow missed posting…

Gabe didn’t feel good, so he went to bed early. Pat was at a meeting. So Josy and I had a special ice cream Mommy/Josy date! I think he liked it…


This is what my house looks like most of the time. Nerf bullets everywhere.


Silly kid.


It was sunny, so why not throw rocks in the creek?


I don’t get many pictures of Bella, so when I do I have to save them, even though I have no idea who the kid is with her. As such, I figured that I should not post her face…


She does not feel good….


We went out to froyo on the first day of school. Now every day Josy asks me if we can go get a treat…


We grew potatoes! Not many, but they were delicious!



A beautiful evening at the park.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3