Utah/California: Day 11

Today was the San Diego Zoo!

10 years ago, right before Pat and I got engaged, we took Bella to Disneyland. We brought both of our sets of parents and we had a great time. One day we drove to San Diego to go to the zoo. It was quite the day that I won’t go into here, but it was fun to go back and see the zoo again, as well as see what I remembered from back then.

One of the big things I remember is the giraffes. We am love giraffes, but I definitely seeing them all with Bella. So it was fun to see them again. Also, Josy has several, including Bonky, who he insisted he needed to come with us so that he could see the giraffes. Bonky was very exited.






The next step was the koala bears. These were Gabe’s favorite.





Then we explored the rest of the animals. The baby capybaras:


We didn’t get any pictures of the real elephants, so we settled for this.





The red pandas!


Then we found the monkeys! First, we found two little monkeys…


This one needs a good caption…






I’m pretty sure I have this exact picture of Bella…








The boys were super excited about the komodo dragon!


After a really good day at the zoo, we went to a restaurant with food from New Zealand, which I’d never had before, but it was amazing!!


It was a really fun day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3