Bella's Birthday Party

Yesterday was Bella's birthday party. She wanted a pool party, so she invited a bunch of friends and we all went swimming. I do have lots of pictures of the party, however I'm trying to be respectful of puting pictures of other people's kids on the internet and in every single picture, Bella is standing next to one of the kidd whose parents I don't know, so I have no idea if they would want me posting pictures of their kid...

After swimming, we had pizza, cake, presents and then a rousing game of Pin the Horn on the Unicorn. Some of them were so close that there may have been some cheating...

Since we were at the pool, Gabe got to go swimming for the first time. I was a bit concerned that my little wiggle monster would just dive in headfirst, so we borrowed water wings.

They ended up being way too big, so we just held him, which worked out fine.

I'm not sure if he loved the swimming and the splashing or the people watching more. There were a lot of people around to watch! But he clearly had fun as he got home and slept for 2.5 hours. I finally woke him up as it was getting close to bedtime...

All in all, Bella had a wonderful birthday and a great birthday party. 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3