5 Months

In all of the Halloween excitement, I forgot to post that Josiah is officially 5 months old. I have no idea how that happened. This kid is growing up far too fast...



This month he has mastered flying like Superman and spends most of his time of the floor flying or just seeing how high he can get his chest off the floor. Between rolling and spinning, it’s not going to long before he’s actually mobile, which I’m not looking forward to. Every time I pick him up he’s sitting in a pile of drool, so between that and the fact that he insists on chewing on everything, I think that he’s trying to get a tooth, but we’ll see on that one. He’s still quite convinced that I should feed him table food, but I keep telling him that he has to wait just a bit longer, an answer he doesn’t like. He had his first cold this month, but other than not being able to sleep because he can’t breath, you’d never know he was sick. He’s still just as happy as ever.





“Help me Spiderman! You’re the only one that can save me from this photoshoot!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3