Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from a Giraffe, Spiderman and an Aviator and Inuyasha!







Josy is wearing the same costume that Gabe wore when for his first Halloween.



Gabe decided that he wanted to be Spiderman. But when I went to the store to get the costume, I found the Aviator costume and I decided that would be much cuter. I wasn’t sure if we could convince him to be an Aviator, so I bought both, just in case. Then Pat and I started talking about aviators and the boys watched a bunch of youtube clips about aviators and WWII bombers. We’d be in the middle of a completely unrelated conversation when suddenly Gabe would say “What are the really old pilots called?” Finally we asked if he wanted to be an aviator for Halloween and he said no because “I’m not old.” As a last ditch effort, we showed him the custume. That was it. He thought it was so wonderful that he put it on and declared that it was the best and that’s what he wanted to be for Halloween. But then he asked about the Spiderman costume and when we pulled that out, he got super excited about that too. He finally settled on wearing the Spiderman costume to school, but wearing the Aviator costume to trick or treat. 

But since that day, he’s asked multiple times to wear the Aviator costume around the house and not once asked to wear Spiderman, so clearly he liked my costume choice better...

And Bella is Inuyasha, who is a character from her favorite anime show.

A few more fun Halloween pictures for you...

We went to a carnival last weekend:







Heading out to school:





He actually wore the mask all day at school, which I did not expect. I figured he’d last 5 minutes and then be done.

Off to Trick-or-Treat:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3