Big News for Josy

In the middle of poor Josy being sick, we decided to move him into his crib in his own room. I’m actually not quite sure now it happened. Pat brought up the fact that it was time to move him, then we noticed that when he turned in the bassinet his head was sticking through the mesh because he couldn’t fit and then suddenly he’s going to bed in his own bed. I don’t actually remember consciously agreeing to it, it just happened. And then yesterday Pat packed up the bassinet and just like that we have our bedroom to ourselves again. It’s weird. And really, Josy still ends up in our bed in the middle of the night, so not much has really changed...

In other news, he can now sit up. He’s not completely stable and I don’t trust him enough to leave him when someone isn’t right there, but he’s pretty much got it.

He’s also developed a fake cough that he feels the need to use all the time. Given how much I coughed while I was pregnant with him, lets hope he doesn’t get think coughing is a normal part of life. That’s one I would like to not pass on to him...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3