My Poor Sick Josy

Poor Josy has had a rough few weeks. He is definitely teething. He chews on everything and he leaves piles of drool everywhere he goes. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of these days I fall over because I slipped on a puddle of drool. Then a couple of weeks ago he got a cold and instantly stopped sleeping since he couldn’t breath. That was finally getting better when he got an ear infection. We fought that all of last week and then this week he’s got Hand Foot and Mouth. It been a rough month for the poor kid. He and I are home from school this week so at least we’re getting in a lot of snuggles. He doesn’t nap on my chest much anymore...



Oh and then last week Gabe fell at school and bit through his lip with his two front teeth. He had a nasty W shaped cut on his lip, which is finally healing. His teeth have hurting him too. The dentist said that he may have killed his one tooth, but it hasn’t turned grey yet. Maybe not? Anyway, he’s been having trouble eating because it’s hard to eat when you have a massive cut in your lip and you can’t use your front teeth. Interestingly enough “it hurts when I eat my lunch, but it doesn’t hurt when I eat candy.” Hmm...

So my boys have been having a rough time over here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3