A New Milestone

I know I need to write out my big Christmas post as all sorts of exciting things have happened in the last couple of days, but something big happened today and I have to document it. Josy is officially crawling. He’s been threatening for awhile, getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. He’d even do the occasional “fall forward on your face” and get in some forward motion. But tonight he actually did it, consciously, several times in a row. So it’s official. Now we need to take down the tree, take all of Gabe’s little toys upstairs and babyproof the house. So that’s fun. But at least he waited until after Christmas!





Yes, those are terrible pictures, but it was the best I could do. Oh, and tonight he refused to fall asleep in my arms and just kept wiggling. So I laid him down awake and now he’s going to sleep all by himself at bedtime. Seriously, what happened to my baby??? He’s decided to be a big boy all in one day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3