All Night!

Josy slept through the night last night!!! He’s been waking up consistently at 2 for the last couple of weeks, which I figured was our new normal for awhile, but I woke up at 6 and he was still asleep! Naturally I had to check and make sure that he was still breathing... It was so nice!

I have to brag about my other boy too. He made me this picture and it’s a baseball field and it has baseball people and the people watching the baseball game. But the truly exciting part is that he wrote his own G in his name!!!



In other news, Gabe helped me clean the bathrooms yesterday. I realize that he won’t always be excited to help me clean, but for now I’m going to milk it as long as possible. Now he’s the “spraying boy,” in charge of spraying everything.





This morning the boys wore their matching shirts from Grammie, so I told them to smile so I could take a pic. I got this:



Silly boys...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3