12 Months Old

Josy is now 1 year old and it’s probably good that this is our last set of giraffe pictures because getting someone to hold still is nearly impossible. Diaper changes are wrestling matches and putting pants on him is quite a feat. I thought Gabe was wiggly, but he’s got nothing on this one... He’s discovered the stairs and yesterday made it all the way up the stairs all by himself. The only good thing I can say about that is that at least he goes feet first when he climbs down stairs. Josy is finally sleeping through the night consistently, which makes all of our lives better. His third tooth popped through while he was at the hospital for his tube surgery, and since that day he’s been back to his happy pleasant self. He’s working on standing up, so I’m afraid that  walking isn’t too far off. I will do my best to keep that from happening. Keeping up with him while he’s crawling is bad enough, I have no idea how I’ll keep up with him when he’s walking...

This past year with him has been the best.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3