Gabe’s Flower Pot

Since we still haven’t started up church yet, the kid’s program decided to do a fun summer kid’s project. I’m still not sure I understand all of it, but yesterday they delivered a box of goodies and instructions for Gabe. He’s got a piece of a paper flower that he’s supposed to color and return to church, plus a flower pot to decorate alomg with seeds to plant. 

So that was our project this afternoon. We went through the craft box and found lots of fun things to glue onto the pot. At one point he wanted to glue the crayons on the pot, but luckily that idea didn’t get very far... Anyway, I operated the glue gun and only managed to burn my fingers twice, which I consider a win, and we ended up with a beautiful flower pot that is now full of dirt and seeds. We’ll see how it grows...

And yes, Gabe has learned the art of the cheesy smile...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3