Slowly Getting Back to Normal...

Things are slowly getting back to normal around here. I mean, not truly normal, just not quite as weird. The boys went back to school last week, which meant that I went back to work in the office. Gabe even started gymnastics class last week. He’s super excited to be in the ninja class, which is all boys. (In his words: “the girls are outta here!”) I took Josy to his one year appt last week. He’s a healthy little guy, weighing in at 19lbs 9oz. We also weighed Gabe and he’s up to 26lbs 8oz. I clearly have two boys with very different builds...

And other than that, life just keeps going right along...

Gabe insisted that they wear their new matching swim wear from Grammy on their first day back to school.



I told him to smile and he did that...



Apparently Josy is a big fan of seaweed.



Lucy was actually carrying String around the house, but she laid down before I could get a picture. Gabe was upset because “she’s carrying him by the tail and that’s even worse!”



There is definitely a pirate obsession going on right now.



I think that all he does at school is eat...



He’s very proud of his new bike helmet.



If he wants to help me sweep, I will not complain!



He was really upset, and apparently the only thing that made him feel better was sucking his toe.



Josy had some reading to do.



Josy is done with this jumper, but I don’t know how we’ll get rid of it since it’s the only way to get around the living room without touching the lava.



I made Gabe his own mask so he could stop stealing my favorite one.



“How many rocks can I get in my mouth before Mom catches on???”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3